Sunday, April 6, 2008

Twisted Green Contest

Courtney Watson has the TwIsTeD shop on Etsy. All of her very cool jewelry and accessories are made from recycled material. For Earth Day, she is running a contest: send her a story of how you are living green, and you may be selected to win a great t-shirt. More details are on her blog; link below.

If you are one of my students, you can tell her about how my scouring of the trash cans after class for recyclable materials has made you very conscious about recycling! : )

Courtney Watson Blog

4 comments:

  1. Nice blog. I have no idea how to get to that blog that you are talking about. But I wanted to share that I am making a Rug from recycled wool sweaters. Please check out mu blog to see it.
    http://dulcescreations.blogspot.com/

    Dulce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the link to Courtney's blog:

    http://www.courtneywatson.net/?p=272

    Nice rug! Great use of old sweaters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool contest...I guess I stay in green in my jewelry making habits, because I re0use or up-cycle a lot of the beads, charms and findings that I use from old or vintage pieces that I salvage from estate sales and thrift stores.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link! Hope to see your entries in my inbox this week (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails