Sunday, April 6, 2008

Shelter Dogs Necklace

I bought a great pendant supporting animal adoption from inabit on Etsy. (Inabit has more listed in her shop.) Many of her pieces are inspired by her lab, Larry, and I love the sentiments, style, and colors in her work. (She also has prints of original collages.)

Here's what I made with the pendant I purchased (modeled with the help of Harvey):




FYI: Etsy is the site where I sell my jewelry. There are lots of fun teams and forums that help me procrastinate! This necklace is for me--not for sale! : )

1 comment:

  1. How cute! Harvey is a great model! Isn't it nice to make something for yourself once in awhile? And for a great cause too.

    You did a nice job with the pendant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails