Sunday, April 13, 2008

Pugstock

The Arizona Pug Adoption and Rescue Network (APARN) hosts two major fundraisers each year, Pugapalooza and Pugstock. Pugagpalooza, in October, is great fun because it's around Halloween and most of the pugs dress up in costumes. Pugstock, in April, is also fun and has a "peace, love, and pugs" theme.

Of course, Walter and I go whenever we can. (We had to miss the last Pugapalooza because I was out of town for a job talk.) Walter loves getting out and seeing the people gush over him. This year was fun because one of my student teams is doing their service learning with APARN, and they were there and got to meet Walter.

After the pug party, Walter and I went to Bead World and hung out with Brittany for a few hours. Walter was beside himself with happiness!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails