Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Review of PAPER POTS

Originally submitted at UncommonGoods

Turn that boring box of tissues into a sculptural statement with this functional and colorful tissue holder. Modern and refreshing, the paper pot is perfect for the bathroom as a toilet paper dispenser or as a tissue dispenser in any room. Pot unscrews and has a rod in the center to set tissues on ...


Buy This Great Tissue Holder!

By Aimee Dars from Fingers Lakes, NY on 8/18/2011

 

4out of 5

Pros: Durable, Bright, Unique, Attractive Design

Best Uses: Gifts, Living Room, Office

Describe Yourself: Midrange Shopper

I received a lime green paper pot for Christmas and absolutely adore it. Tissue boxes are never very attractive, and covers are often bulky or tacky. I love the paper pot. It's like a utilitarian piece of art. I purchased a second paper pot in orange for my office at work.

I gave the paper pot 4/5 stars, not a perfect 5, because I wish the rod for the paper were more intuitive. (It's completely easy, though. You just lie the tissue on top of the rod and viola.) The main reason I gave the item 4/5 is that I wish it were in a wider range of colors, particularly purple and black.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails