Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Review of NO ________ SIGN

Originally submitted at UncommonGoods

Here's a statement piece we can get behind! Hang or prop this fill-in-the-blank sign in an office, dorm or home to bust bad habits and deflect unwelcome articles in your personal space. A tough, elastic band holds objects in place that help finish the sentence. Drop cell phones, candy or other ...


Funny and Memorable Reminder

By Aimee Dars from Fingers Lakes, NY on 8/18/2011

 

4out of 5

Pros: Funny, Bright, Attractive Design, Unique

Cons: Priced too high

Best Uses: Office, Gifts

Describe Yourself: Midrange Shopper

In my classrooms, I continually battle the surreptitious texting of my students. I thought I would purchase this novelty item to take to the first day of class as a tangible reminder to put away their cell phones. I like that the sign has a durable elastic band where you can place the verboten item.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails