Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Stand with Planned Parenthood

planned parenthood One of my favorite students brought me some buttons to support Planned Parenthood and their Birth Control Matters campaign.

I am so proud of my student. She's been involved in free condom distributions and is a leader of IC's VOX chapter.

Please know that Planned Parenthood exists for much more than to terminate pregnancies. PP also provides education and affordable reproductive health care, including cancer screenings and breast exams. You might be surprised what your state will lose without PP's services. Please sign the letter of support today.


http://www.plannedparenthoodaction.org/positions/2011-congressional-attacks-womens-health-care-1024.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails