Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Today's Doctor Who-ism

·        The Doctor: I thought you might be in trouble. 
Craig: Thanks. Oh, if I ever am, you can come and save me with my toothbrush.

Today's Doctor Who-ism is really just an excuse to have a photo of shirtless Matt Smith, the Eleventh Doctor, on my blog! This episode, the eleventh of the fifth series, has the Doctor impersonating a human to find out what is going on in the apartment above Craig's. His undercover work has him posing as Craig's flatmate, and, to protect himself from the unknown upstairs, he cannot use his sonic screwdriver or any alien technology. I found the episode hilarious as the Doctor really doesn't blend into daily life well! It's not as obvious as some aliens exposed to earth scenarios (e.g., Data on Star Trek Next Generation), but just as satisfying! I loved watching him cook...play soccer...go to work! Another amazing episode.

Doctor Who on BBC America

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, Doctor, I miss you. A shirtless Doctor.... really makes me miss BBC America. :( I had to give it up as I'm currently not working and needed to cut back on expenses.

    Newest follower from Swap-Bot - mnifye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Doctor! I couldn't stand the old reruns in college, but David Tennant changed my mind! Matt Smith certainly isn't deterring my love, either...

    (3stairs visiting from Swap-bot)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails