Thursday, June 24, 2010

Telephone Phobia

Some people love to talk on the phone. When they have a question, advice, a story, or any thought in general, they pick up the phone to share. I am not one of those people. It's more than simply a dislike or aversion to speaking on the phone. It's an anxiety. While my telephone phobia is not as extreme as some people's, those people who actually get hives, panic attacks, or lose their jobs because they can't talk on the phone, it is more than a simple lack of interest in speaking on the phone. I do get anxious, to the point of a racing heart, when I hear the phone ring, when I get a message, or when I have to make a phone call. Though this can be inconvenient, dealing with it at this point is not a priority for me, so I ask for understanding and reaching out via email!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails