Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lowly Worm in an Aloe Plant (1/30)


One of my flickr friends started a group called "One Object, 30 Days." There is a similar group for a year-long project, but she realized that many of us have commitment issues. Because I could never pick an object I thought I could live with for an entire year, I never joined. Thirty days is a lot easier to take, and I've decided to photograph my old toy, Lowly Worm, from the Richard Scarry books, each day. Here's the inaugural image.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I'm with you on the commitment issue lol. I know I'd forget a month down the road. Nice pic and cool looking aloe. Can't wait to see how Lowly Worm gets around over the next 30 days.:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails