Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Walter Gets Press

Last Sunday, Walter and I attended the Tompkins County SPCA PetFest and Dog Walk. A major fundraiser for the SPCA, the event had a fair with local animal organizations, veterinary clinics, groomers, and other vendors. Walter wore his very cool Eco Hoodie from Nurd Bunny. He was a big hit, especially among children. The representatives from Tompkins County Recycling and Solid Waste Department thought Walter's outfit was especially apropos for their booth! I sent Nurd Bunny some of Walter's photos, and they were kind enough to put his picture in their gallery! (Nurd Bunny is great for handmade, one-of-a-kind pet clothes that are not too cutesy--perfect for a stud like Walter!) See all our pictures here.



3 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a lot of fun! Walter is adorable in that hoodie! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute pooch! I often think my dog has some sort of kid magnet because they all flock to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walter is so cute! I can't get enough!

    ! I just found your blog and have really enjoyed it. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails