Thursday, September 25, 2008

Walk for Farm Animals 2008


All around the country, cities are hosting the annual Walk for Farm Animals to benefit the wonderful residents of the Farm Sanctuary shelters as well as to provide funds for their rescue, advocacy, and education efforts. The Ithaca walk is on October 4. As we have in the past, George and I are walking, and I hope you will support us in our goal of raising money for the NPO that is closest to my heart.

Any amount is much appreciated, but I hope you will be as generous as you can. A $50 donation will pay for the feed and care of an abused chicken for five months! The Farm Sanctuary will be responsible stewards of your donation--they have a four star rating from Charity Navigator. Please visit my fundraising page at http://www.firstgiving.com/aimeedarsellis or click on the icon on my blog to make a donation!

1 comment:

  1. I love your Walk for Farm Animals photos! They are awesome! I am glad to read that it was a success this year. WTG!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails