Thursday, July 24, 2008

Peace is Attitude

As I was driving home today, an old woman standing on the corner of State and Green, near the Commons, was holding a sign proclaiming "Peace is Attitude." She looked to be in her late 70s or early 80s, certainly older looking that my grandpa. I though her poster had a nice sentiment, so I waved at her. I would have taken her photo had I not been driving. At the same time, I am curious about her motivations--just trying to make the world more peaceful in general or protesting something specific? I guess it doesn't matter in the end. This is Ithaca, after all.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the big city in New York, where you will see and hear things you ain't never seen or heard before, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails