Thursday, June 19, 2008

Barack My World


I have a little too much time on my hands right now. Sure, I could be using it to productive ends, but I figure this is the one month that I can really relax. As soon as I move, I will be in new professor mode.

Lately, I've been spending lots of time on the computer. One night, I thought I'd browse dog t-shirts with Obama slogans. Since I have no cash, it was purely an academic exercise, but I thought these "Mama Loves Obama" tees on Cafe Press were cute. So perfect for Walter!
During this search, a lot of other Obama slogans came up, one of them being "Barack My World." It makes me laugh every time it comes to mind.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Dogs are so much more politically aware and progressive than cats and guinea pigs, you're lucky. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails