Sunday, May 11, 2014

Quotation of the Day: Books Edition

"I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves."

~Anna Quindlen, 
"Enough Bookshelves," 
New York Times, 7 August 1991

I am a voracious reader, and we have books everywhere in our house.





I must admit that most of my recent reading has been done on the Kindle app for the iPad. I feel like I'm betraying the gods of reading. Right now, though, I'm reading a paperback (Authority) which I bought instead of the Kindle version so that George can read it when I'm done. It's nice to have the weight and smell of the book in my hands. I will still be happy to go back to my eBooks. I like to be able to search and have a built-in dictionary.

How do you read books these days? And are there any books you'd recommend? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails