Thursday, November 22, 2012

~Happy ThanksLiving!~


For the sixth year, we attended the Farm Sanctuary's Celebration for the Turkeys in Watkins Glen, New York. Turkeys are funny, affectionate birds and each individual has a unique personality. Susie Coston, the Farm's National Shelter Director, shares ten things you may not have known about turkeys.

It's so fun to watch the birds as the guests of honor during this holiday that where so many are killed and consumed. After the ceremony, I was interviewed by YNN for a story that aired on Sunday.


George and Chris came out to the Farm with us this year. This was their second Celebration for the Turkeys.


We got to meet the precious and sweet Tweed (behind me) and his buddy - I think it is Arnold, who were rescued last year.


I also hung out with my adopted pig Eric. Here I am with Sebastian, Eric, and Jane.


The pigs love pumpkins!


Happy ThanksLiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails