Saturday, May 5, 2012

Connect the Dots

Photo by Adrian Williams
I participated in Climate Impact Day, a project of 350.org, to help raise awareness of the effects of climate change. Our group was photographed at Six Mile Creek with debris from recent storms in the background. I have to admit that I was busy grading and tempted to stay at home to finish my work, but I was glad I put away the student papers, got outside, and joined with others who are worried about the health of the planet.

Groups all over the world got together to "connect the dots" and show how climate change is related to abnormal weather, storms, droughts, changes in the sea level, and wildfires. You will be touched, if not inspired, by the the images if you visit the gallery of photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails