Monday, December 27, 2010

b2p

b2p pen

When Mark Buckley visited school to give a very interesting presentation, in passing I mentioned to two of his Staples colleagues that my Diet Coke addiction had negative environmental implications. They responded that the B2P pen helped ease the effects of all those discarded bottles. Each pen includes 89% recycled PET (about the equivalent of two bottles).  Mr. Buckley kindly let me take his sample pen, pictured above.

Manufactured by the Pilot Corporation, the retractable (and cute) pen does have very nice, smooth writing. It does have a different feel to it in my hand, but that may be due to the less contoured shape of the instrument as much as the material. The one I have is medium (.7) in blue. It's also available in red, green, and black, as well as in fine (.5). They need to add purple ink to the line!

The Pilot Corporation is on PETA's list of companies that do not test on animals, so it's animal-friendly as well as eco-friendly.

Pilot's B2P site

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I LOVE Pilot pens. And btw, after I posted my first comment I noticed that you support Standing on the Side of Love. I support that group too! And I've been vegetarian for a long time. I hope you don't mind, but I'd love to follow you on Twitter. :) Lola aka hollychihuahua

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought I'd say this, but... what a sweet freaking pen! I've gotta find myself one of those, stat...
    xo Kitty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails