Friday, July 30, 2010

Yummmmm!

Rice Macaroni and Cheeze

Amy's Kitchen Rice Macaroni with Non-Dairy Cheeze is without a doubt my favorite new vegan product of the year. It is very convenient - just four minutes to microwave - and very tasty. The dish is creamy and delicious, though not exactly health conscious at 500 calories a serving. It has been so long since I've eaten cheese, I don't even remember what it tastes like, but this seems very cheesy to me, and I think even non-vegans would find it appealing.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm! Amy's is SO good. I love the way that she can make a house smell good -- via microwave! I've never had her mac 'n' cheese before. Sounds worth trying.

    Maggie
    Roosterruler via Swap-Bot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wondered if that was any good! Now I know! Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails