Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ravelympics Report


In February, I participated in my first Ravelympics. During the Olympics, knitters and crocheters pick challenging projects to complete while watching (or not) the athletes as inspiration. A number of categories include cables, sweaters, designing, toys, and even a category for finishing works-in-progress.

Because I wasn't quite sure what it was all about, I only committed to one project - a cabled scarf - for the "Go Pug Yourself" team, a Ravelry group of knitters/crocheters owned by pugs. I finished the scarf (my first project with cables) and received the coveted badges of completion.


This scarf is from One Skein: 30 Quick Projects to Knit or Crochet and uses Blue Sky Alpaca Organic Cotton.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails