Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oklahoma Tornadoes

One of yesterday's tornadoes in Oklahoma hit very close to my hometown. The most destructive of the twisters left a swath of destruction in Lone Grove, OK, which is just minutes from Ardmore. My mother and aunt both work in the Lone Grove School System. Lone Grove had wide-spread electricity outages, homes pulverized, and businesses hit. Today, without electricity, the schools there are closed. Fortunately my family didn't suffer any losses, but many others weren't so lucky.

MSNBC.com Story

2 comments:

  1. I am really glad your family is OK, but was so sorry to read about this. My best to all in Oklahoma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your family is okay. My thoughts are with all those affected by the storm in Oklahoma.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails