Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wonderful Etsy Artist

Recently, I got this wonderful painting of a pig from pamelam's shop on Etsy. It is a 6 x 6 original with collaged text giving the piece the name, "Although I Felt the Dizziness of Old Heartbreak." I imagine that the Farm Sanctuary pigs have a lot of old heartbreak, even though they are now in such serene, wonderful surroundings with lots of love. (The pig photograph to the right of the painting is Malcom, my adopted pig at the Farm Sanctuary's Watkins Glen location.)



Not only do I love the subject matter of this piece, I love the collaged text, the style, and the colors. Pamela has a number of other farm animal paintings in her shop that are phenomenal, and as soon as I start getting a regular income again, I hope to add to my collection! Here is a sampling of them. If you would like to learn more about Pamela's work or purchase a painting of your own, click on the Etsy mini below and you will be taken to her shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails