Monday, March 31, 2008

Dissertation Despair

Many delays on the dissertation due to data analysis trouble. My model has formative and reflective latent constructs which means that writing the syntax for the data analysis is a little tricky, not to mention understanding the theory behind why the constructs are modeled differently. One of the prominent researchers in this area is on the Marketing faculty at ASU, and she has kindly agreed to meet with me this week. I'm hopeful that with her advice, I will have an acceleration in my progress.

All in all, though, the process is making me feel very despondent and unhappy. I'm incredibly stressed, and I'm having horrible headaches daily. I really can't wait until this is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails