Monday, February 11, 2008

No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed

Yesterday, I bent over to plug in a power strip in our office. Unfortunately, a waist-high self with a very sharp corner was between my forehead and the outlet. The pain was so intense I sobbed. Ever since, I've been a little loopy and unbalanced. It's more pronounced when I'm trying to have a conversation with someone--I find I have a hard time concentrating and finding the right words (even more so than usual). I'm sure I have a concussion. I should probably go to student health, but I hate visiting the clinic. Besides, the Mayo clinic said the best treatment was rest.

Of course, it's for something this ridiculous instead of a funny, interesting story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails