Monday, June 6, 2011

AALHE

AALHEI am at the AALHE (Association for the Assessment of Learning in Higher Education) inaugural conference in Lexington, Kentucky. What a beautiful campus! I am here with two colleagues, and we are learning a lot and having fun. Even better, I was able to eat dinner with a dear college friend whom I haven't seen since our Hyde Park days.

Interestingly (to me anyway), a woman named "Amie Ellis" is also in attendance. For an inaugural conference, this is amazing. While the sessions are of uneven quality, the information we've received has helped me in thinking of assessment at the School of Business. Many faculty members hate assessment, but I am an anomaly; I think it is fun, much like a puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and posting a comment! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails